Add your company's Story to Storybook
Join Inforegister free. Become a user.
STORYBOOK OÜ First time ever in Estonia – the value of beneficial owners’ assets out in the open!
Thank you for comment! Comment is currently for review and will be published after approval.
The Storybook Finances Report is one of our most substantial and thorough reports, with its main goal to present an overview of a company’s assets, economic indicators, financial indicators and a prognosis for 2019. It is also the only report in Estonia that provides a unique overview of beneficial owner’s assets, highlighting the beneficial owner’s – a specific person’s – net worth of assets and the free-cash-flow-to-firm (FCFF) indicator for their companies.
For the first time, companies can view annual reports for 2019 (prognosis) already today. The prognosis is based on the scientific credit risk model Credit Score with its 99.5% accuracy – so that when risks escalate, indicators weaken and vice versa. In other words, this is not your average static prognosis, but real-time, constantly updated indicators. You can find a more detailed overview of the modelling of the prognosis in the article published on Storybook.
- In order to get a quick overview of the most important indicators, we have compiled them into nine blocks; the background colour of these depends on the credit risk score class (green for good to go, red for risky). We would like to highlight our analysed indicators – the amount of assets the company has to match its obligations, the company’s profit margin and market share, and estimated average gross salaries per month*.
- Quarterly indicators displayed as a graph give a detailed overview of the changes in taxes paid for each quarter – changes in turnover, productivity and number of employees, and their weightings in relation to each other.
- Economic indicators and prognosis are also displayed as a graph for a quick overview – how much is the company exporting, what is the percentage of turnover made up by sales in Estonia, along with the profit margin percentage.
- Financial indicators and prognosis for the company. An in-depth report on a variety of financial indicators is provided, in addition, we highlight turnovers of related companies (parents and subsidiaries). We also report on subsidies by EAS (Enterprise Estonia), PRIA (Estonian Agricultural Registers and Information Board) and KIK (Environmental Investment Centre), along with public procurements won, with sums and names of tenderers.
- The report on financial indicators sums up an overall financial rating based on financial indicators, along with main fiscal ratios.
- We would also like to draw your attention to the Beneficial owners’ assets Report that prognoses the net value of beneficial owners’ assets and the companies’ value based on FCFF. In other words, we get a peek into the beneficial owner’s pockets. The average weighted business risk classes of the related persons are key to this prognosis as well – so that when a person’s one company is faring badly, the prognosis for the whole portfolio declines and vice versa.
All on this means you can use the Finances Report to follow up on your current and potential business partners’ economic health and to be informed about who is really pulling the strings in these companies.
Fair and transparent economy – the key to a successful Estonia!